Attorney and Founder
Gifford Law, P.L.L.C.
Trial attorney with nationwide practice at both trial and on appeal in federal, state, military, and tribal courts representing individuals and corporations in complex litigation ranging from white collar criminal, civil lawsuits, family law, tribal law, and military law.
- Judge, Civil Trial Docket
Miami Tribe of Oklahoma
Civil Judge overseeing complex trial matters for the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma.
- Associate Justice
Iowa Nation Supreme Court
- Chief Judge
Kaw Nation Tribal Court
- Colonel, U.S. Army Reserve JAG Corps
United States Army Reserve
- Senior Trial Attorney
Gungoll, Jackson, Box & Devoll, P.C.
– Trial attorney in federal, state, military, and tribal courts with an emphasis on white collar/criminal, family law, Native American, and Military.
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, Tribal Liaison/Human Trafficking Coordinator/Anti-Terrorism Coordinator
United States Attorney’s Office, Western District of Oklahoma
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, Project Safe Neighborhoods Coordinator
Assistant United States Attorney’s Office, District of Nevada
- Assistant District Attorney (Felony/Violent Crime; SANE Nurse Trainer; Death Penalty Review; Child Abuse Review)
Tulsa County District Attorney’s Office
- Trial Counsel/Defense Counsel/Legal Assistance Attorney
United States Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps